New Student Registration
Annunciation Enrollment Process for Grades K-8
Choosing a school for your child is an important decision for every family. It can also seem complicated the first time around. To help, we have simplified our enrollment process to give you a sense of what you can expect along the way. .
Step 1: Take a Tour
This year, we will host pre-scheduled personalized school tours for prospective families, as well as offer a virtual tour option. Parents visit all areas of the school and will have a chance to meet with our principal, Kari Zobel. This meeting is an informal and valuable opportunity to ask questions and learn more about Annunciation.Schedule a Tour Today!
Tuition Information for 2021-22 coming soon
Complete the Enrollment Application
Step 2: Complete the enrollment application
We are pleased to offer a convenient, online method of applying to our school. The application will take about 5 minutes to complete. There is no fee to apply and you can apply at any time.
- New Kindergarten students will need to schedule a tour, complete the enrollment application and submit your child’s preschool screening either with your application in TADS or email it to Jennifer Renstrom at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have not already done so, please schedule your child’s preschool screening with your public school district.
Transfer students (grades 1-8) will need to schedule a tour, complete the enrollment application and submit your child’s transcripts either with your application in TADS or email it to Jennifer Renstrom at email@example.com. Please sign and deliver a record release form to your child’s current school. This authorizes your child’s present school to send Annunciation a copy of your child’s school records. Please note, for grades 1-8, complete transcripts are REQUIRED before applications will be accepted.
Current Annunciation families with an incoming Kindergartner or transfer student do not need to tour. Simply complete the online enrollment application and submit your child’s preschool screening or transcripts either with your application in TADS or email it to Jennifer Renstrom at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have not already done so, please schedule your child’s preschool screening with your public school district. Please note, for grades 1-8, complete transcripts are REQUIRED before applications will be accepted.
Step 3: Admission decision from Annunciation School
- The enrollment application deadline for first round consideration is January 11, 2021. Enrollment applications received after January 11, 2021 are considered, dependent on availability, and families will be notified on or about March 15, 2021.
- Once enrollment opens, you will receive an email when your application is accepted, prompting you to complete enrollment and your tuition agreement in TADS.
- If a position is offered to your child, you will need to complete enrollment, the tuition agreement and submit a nonrefundable registration fee (per family) within two weeks of receipt. At that time, a spot for your child will be secured.
- If a class is full, applicants will be automatically placed in the wait pool. You will be notified if a spot becomes available.
If you have any questions regarding this process, please contact Jennifer Renstrom at 612-823-4394 x204 or email@example.com.
We want to help your child reach their potentiality through a Catholic school education - tuition should never be a barrier. Tuition assistance is offered to new and returning students through our Help-A-Student Fund. To be considered for aid, each family is required to complete a TADS financial aid application EACH YEAR. The application serves for all students in a family, unless there is a split household, in which case, each household must submit their own financial aid application. There is a $35 fee to process this application.
Financial Aid Timeline:
- January 11: TADS financial aid applications become available for the 2021-22 school year. We encourage you to begin the financial aid process early using your 2019 tax return and your most recent pay stub.
- February 26: Online TADS financial aid application deadline. Include supporting tax and income documentation. (If 2020 taxes are not completed, a preliminary application may be completed using 2019 tax information.) Financial aid applications will be accepted after this date, but aid will be distributed to these applicants first and then to later applicants, as funds allow.
- April 16: Financial aid deadline to update with 2020 year-end tax information and documentation (if not provided by the February 26 deadline).
- April 23: Financial aid awards emailed to families and applied to TADS billing accounts.
Scholarship Applications Now Available for the 2021-22 School Year!
The Aim Higher Scholarship is awarded to students from families seeking tuition assistance. The scholarship follows students from Kindergarten through 8th grade and to other Catholic schools.
For new applicants, the CSAF/Aim Higher Scholarship is awarded to five students from families with the most tuition assistance need per eligible school.
Please click HERE to learn how to apply. Deadline to apply is February 20, 2021.
Preschool at Annunciation School
Annunciation’s Discovery Center provides customized part and full-time programming, including extended care, for children ages 3, 4 and 5 years old. Our 4-year degreed licensed teachers provide high-quality kindergarten-readiness experiences. Registration is now open for the 2018/2019 School year. Summer W.O.W. registration (12 weeks, June 1-Aug 21) opens Feb 3rd.
The Schulze Family Foundation has created the Schulze Early Learning Scholarship Program to assist middle-income families in gaining access to excellent Catholic preschool programs for their children.
The Foundation firmly believes in and supports the strength of the academic experience, the caring community and the spiritual development that is provided by the Catholic elementary schools.
Scholarships will be awarded ranging from $500 to $3000 and will be sent directly to the preschool to pay for tuition.
You are eligible to apply if:
- Your child will be attending an eligible Catholic preschool;
- Your child will be in their last year of preschool in 2020-2021 and
- Your family is middle-income.
Please click HERE to learn how to apply.