New Student Registration
Below is the Annunciation enrollment process for grades Kindergarten-8th. Please see the section at the bottom of this page for more information about the Preschool registration process. We accept students on a continous basis throughout the school year if we have spots available.
Choosing a school for your child is an important decision for every family. It can also seem complicated the first time around. To help, we have simplified our enrollment process to give you a sense of what you can expect along the way. .
Step 1: Take a Tour
This year, we will host pre-scheduled personalized school tours for prospective families, as well as offer a virtual tour option if desired. Parents visit all areas of the school and will have a chance to meet with our Principal, Kari Zobel and our Enrollment Coordinator, Christy McFadden. This meeting is a casual and valuable opportunity to ask questions and learn more about Annunciation.REGISTER FOR DROP IN TOURS HERE! Schedule a Personal Tour Here!
Step 2: Complete the enrollment application:
Applications for the 2023-24 school year are still being accepted in certain grades where we have openings. Click the button below to start the process. Our applications for the 2023-24 school year will open on November 1st.Complete the Enrollment Application
We are pleased to offer a convenient, online method of applying to our school. The application will take about 5 minutes to complete. There is no fee to apply and you can apply at any time.
- New Kindergarten students will need to schedule a tour, complete the enrollment application and submit your child’s preschool screening either with your application in TADS or email it to Jennifer Renstrom at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have not already done so, please schedule your child’s preschool screening with your public school district.
Transfer students (grades 1-8) will need to schedule a tour, complete the enrollment application and submit your child’s transcripts either with your application in TADS or email it to Christy McFadden at email@example.com. Please sign and deliver a record release form to your child’s current school. This authorizes your child’s present school to send Annunciation a copy of your child’s school records. Please note, for grades 1-8, complete transcripts are REQUIRED before applications will be accepted.
Current Annunciation families with an incoming Kindergartner or transfer student do not need to tour. Simply complete the online enrollment application and submit your child’s preschool screening or transcripts either with your application in TADS or email it to Jennifer Renstrom at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have not already done so, please schedule your child’s preschool screening with your public school district. Please note, for grades 1-8, complete transcripts are REQUIRED before applications will be accepted.
Step 3: Admission decision from Annunciation School
- The enrollment application deadline for first round consideration is January 10, 2023. Enrollment applications received after January 10, 2023 are considered, dependent on availability, and families will be notified on or about March 1, 2023. We do accept applications year round for any remaining openings.
- Once enrollment opens, you will receive an email when your application is accepted, prompting you to complete enrollment and your tuition agreement in TADS.
- If a position is offered to your child, you will need to complete enrollment, the tuition agreement and submit a nonrefundable registration fee (per family) within two weeks of receipt. At that time, a spot for your child will be secured.
- If a class is full, applicants will be automatically placed in the wait pool. You will be notified if a spot becomes available.
If you have any questions regarding this process, please contact Jennifer Renstrom at 612-823-4394 x204 or email@example.com.
Please click the link below for more detailed information about tuition, fees and deadlines: Annunciation Tuition for 2022-2023 School Year (Tuition for the 2024-25 school year will be set in January of 2024)
Step 4: Financial Aid is available from Annunciation's Help-A-Student Fund.
We want to help your child reach their potentiality through a Catholic school education - tuition should never be a barrier. Tuition assistance is offered to new and returning students through our Help-A-Student Fund. To be considered for aid, each family is required to complete a TADS financial aid application EACH YEAR. The application serves for all students in a family, unless there is a split household, in which case, each household must submit their own financial aid application. There is a $35 fee to process this application.
Financial Aid Timeline:
- January 1: TADS financial aid applications become available for the 2023-24 school year. We encourage you to begin the financial aid process early using your 2022 tax return and your most recent pay stub.
- February 28: Online TADS financial aid application deadline. Include supporting tax and income documentation. (If 2022 taxes are not completed, a preliminary application may be completed using 2021 tax information.) Financial aid applications will be accepted after this date, but aid will be distributed to these applicants first and then to later applicants, as funds allow.
- April 16: Financial aid deadline to update with 2022 year-end tax information and documentation (if not provided by the February 26 deadline).
- April 23: Financial aid awards emailed to families and applied to TADS billing accounts.
Additional Scholarships availalbe for the Aim Higher Foundation: Applications for the 2024-25 school year and will open approximately November 1st.
The Aim Higher Scholarship is awarded to students from families seeking tuition assistance. The scholarship follows students from Kindergarten through 8th grade and to other Catholic schools.
For new applicants, the CSAF/Aim Higher Scholarship is awarded to five students from families with the most tuition assistance need per eligible school.
Preschool at Annunciation School
Annunciation’s Discovery Center provides customized part and full-time programming, including extended care, for children ages 3, 4 and 5 years old. Our 4-year degreed licensed teachers provide high-quality kindergarten-readiness experiences. We also offer a Summer W.O.W. program (12 weeks, June-August).
The Catholic Schools Center of Excellence (CSCOE), in partnership with the Schulze Family Foundation have created the Schulze Early Learning Scholarship Program to assist middle-income families in gaining access to excellent Catholic preschool programs for their children.
CSCOE and the Schulze Family Foundation firmly believe in and support the strength of the academic experience, the caring community and the spiritual development that is provided by the Catholic elementary schools.
Scholarships will be awarded ranging from $500 to $3000 and will be sent directly to the preschool to pay for tuition.
APPLICATIONS FOR THE 2024-25 SCHOOL YEAR OPEN ON APPROXIMATELY NOVEMBER 1, 2023.
You are eligible to apply if:
- Your child will be attending an eligible Catholic preschool;
- Your child will be in their last year of preschool in 2023-2024 and
- Your family is middle-income.
This information, along with a sample application, is available on the website at www.
Please click HERE to print of view the informational flyer.