We welcome you to volunteering at our parish and school!
Before volunteering, all adults working with children are expected to complete the Essential Three credentialing requirements.
What is VIRTUS?
VIRTUS: Protecting All God’s Children is an adult training program which focuses on preventing child sexual abuse. This training is required for all volunteers working with youth at Annunciation. The three-hour session includes facts and myths about abuse as well as offering a five-step process to help protect children.
- Attend VIRTUS training (Register Online)
- Sign a Volunteer code of Conduct (Online)
- Complete a Background Check (Online)
Check the Initial Virtus Training Schedule
We host a training session on site each fall and spring.
- This fall Annunciation is hosting a VIRTUS training session on Thursday, September 12, 2019 from 6:30 to 9:30 pm. You must pre-register for the training online.
- You are welcome to attend a session held at neighboring parishes as well.
- Annunciation will also host a training in the Spring 2020. Date TBA.
- Start here: Virtus New User Guide
- 123B Form – Informed Consent
- *Additional one-time requirement for all school volunteers
- Recredentialing Essential Three
- Approved Volunteer List (9/10/19)
- Email Nicole Bettini so that you can be added to the Approved Volunteer List.