Join our joy. Choose Annunciation.
At Annunciation Catholic School, we’ve been bringing out each child’s potential since 1923. Our focus on Christian values and civic-mindedness, along with an International Baccalaureate (IB) approach to education, culminates in a full and rounded foundation.
We call it Potentiality. That’s the Annunciation promise.
"I Am A Promise" by Gloria Gaither, William J. Gaither. Copyright © 1975 Hanna Street Music (BMI) (adm. at CapitolCMGPublishing.com) All rights reserved. Used by permission.
From the minute you set foot on our campus, you’ll find that Annunciation stands out from many other schools.
- First, you see that all our students from Preschool through Grade 8 are schooled on one campus. Step inside and you’ll feel the difference, too.
- You’ll find teachers, parents, staff and students who truly value education and faith-based learning, and you’ll see those values in action in each of our classrooms.
- You’ll meet confident, well-rounded children who love to learn and experience the world.
- You’ll see how our smaller class sizes better help children learn and teachers teach.
- Grades K–5 have an average class size of 22 students. With a variety of special programming school- wide, the adult to student ratio is 1:10.
- You’ll feel welcomed into the community within Annunciation itself, our families, our students and our parish.
- You’ll hear how our faith compels us to reach out to help others in our own neighborhood, with other parishes and at our sister school in Haiti.
- You’ll see respect for the past in the traditions we honor, and also an eye to the future. In the last two years, we have made investments of more than $100,000 in technological innovations like “Smart Boards” and iPads for our classrooms.