The APO is parents and guardians working in partnership with teachers, administration and the School Advisory Council to help provide the best environment for our children to develop academically, spiritually and socially.
The Organization achieves our mission by:
- Recruiting and organizing parent volunteers
- Welcoming and encouraging new family and current family participation
- Fostering a sense of school support, pride and enthusiasm
- Serving as a resource for communication among parents, teachers, administration and the school advisory council
- Recognizing the contributions of the staff
- Raising funds to support school initiatives
- Helping build a sense of community within our school, parish and neighborhood.
- Co-Vice President:
- Volunteer Coordinator: