Thank you for signing-up!
Important information about attending Mass:
- South foyer doors will be open 30 minutes before Mass, and will be locked when Mass begins.
- Please use the restroom before coming to Mass.
- A staff member will be there to greet you and check you in.
- You will need to use the hand sanitizer located in the foyer before Mass.
- Face masks are strongly urged.
- Pews that are available for seating will have signs on them. Please sit in one of the available pews in the two middle sections of the Church - only one household per pew.
- The distribution of Holy Communion will take place after the Mass has ended. Father Park will explain this procedure at Mass.
- After you have received Holy Communion, you will need to exit the Church through one of the metal doors near the St. Mary’s or St. Joseph altars.