News & Events

School's Out Wiffleball  - Grades PreK-7grade

School's Out Wiffleball  - Grades PreK-7grade

Please sign up for School's Out Wiffleball! Everyone is encouraged to play - this is a great way to celebrate the end of the year with students and parents and the middle school will play the night of the Centennial Picnic!
Annunciation School Centennial Picnic

Annunciation School Centennial Picnic

Please join us for the all school picnic on Wednesday, May 29th 2024 5:00-7:00pm in the south parking lot. Free games, food, music and FUN!
"My Spirit Sang All Day"

"My Spirit Sang All Day"

Please join us for a Sacred Music Concert supported by the Patty Roach Memorial Fund. Sunday, April 21st 2024 2:30pm
Drop In School Tours

Drop In School Tours

Curious about your options for the 2024-25 school year? It's not too late! Stop by on a Thursday from 8:30-10am to learn more.
Please join us for Annunciation’s Centennial Soirée!

Please join us for Annunciation’s Centennial Soirée!

With the school celebrating its 100th birthday, there is so much to celebrate!
Respect Life Plant Sale

Respect Life Plant Sale

The Respect Life Plant Sale benefiting Tandem Family Resource Center has begun!
ALUMNI CENTENNIAL- $100 for 100 YEARS

ALUMNI CENTENNIAL- $100 for 100 YEARS

We are now extending the campaign to include our Alumni, with your help and generosity we will successfully close the Centennial Campaign this year!
Annunciation School turns 100!

Annunciation School turns 100!

Annunciation Catholic School will be celebrating our 100th year in South Minneapolis this school year! On September 10th, 1923, four Dominican Sisters opened Annunciaton Catholic School with 72 pupils enrolled.
Middle School Preview Night

Middle School Preview Night

We would love the opportunity to tell you more about our middle school. We will be hosting our Middle School Information Night on Thursday, February 29th at 6:30pm.
LENT

LENT

"Loving Father, help me this Lent to leave behind everything that prevents me from following your son"