Field Trip Forms
5/25: 5th Compost
5/25: 2nd Farm
5/29: 4th Washburn Library
5/30: 2nd-5th Rollerskating
5/30: 1st Pinehaven Farm
5/30: Kindergarten Creek Walk
The Weekender Sign-Up
Sign-up for Annunciation's weekly school newsletter: The Weekender.
Health Services Forms
Health Services Forms (Mpls Public Schools)
School Supply Lists
APO News & Minutes
School Wide Volunteer Opportunities (pdf, updated 3/21)
ASC Policies & Minutes
- February '18 Minutes
- January '18 Minutes
- December '17 Minutes
- November '17 Minutes
- October '17 Minutes
- September '17 Minutes
- August '17 Minutes
- January '17 Minutes
- December '16 Minutes
- November '16 Minutes
- October '16 Minutes
- September '16 Minutes
- May '16 Minutes
- March '16 Minutes
- December '15 Minutes
- November '15 Minutes
Print Ready Calendars
One page color calendar
(subject to change, posted 7/26/17)
Important Dates 2018-19
First day of school: August 27
MEA Break: October 17-21
Thanksgiving Break: November 21-25
Christmas Break: December 22-January 6
Spring Break: March 30-April 7
Easter Break: April 19-22
Last day of school: May 30
A nutritious hot lunch is provided each day by Caravan Kids Catering. Current prices for lunch are $3.60 (K–8). Milk is an additional 40 cents. Free or reduced price lunch may be available according to family income. Eligibility follows federal guidelines and is determined through the financial aid process.
Make a Payment: E Fund for School Electronic Payment System
View Lunch Account: Wordware, Inc.
Educate is the program that we will be using for you to access your students’ information. The system will allow you to look at assignments and grades, report cards and attendance for your student(s), as well looking at their profiles, schedule and course information. You must have access to the Internet to get to Educate.
You can view the school directory by logging into your Educate account and clicking on the Directory link. Households are listed alphabetically.
To print a classroom directory, please follow the directions below:
- Log into Educate.
- Under ‘Course Documents’ on the Home page, you will see ‘Communications – 18 documents’ under your child’s name.
- Click on ’19 documents’.
- A box will pop up. Select the directory you wish to open. You can either view it, print it or save it to your computer.
Viewing Your Child's Report Cards
Educate allows you to view your child's report cards once the school has completed and published them. You may access the report cards at any time after they are generated from any computer with an Internet connection.
- Log in to Educate Household: https://educate.tads.com. (If you forgot your password, click on the Forgot Passwordbutton on the login screen.)
- Click the School tab at the top and click on Students. The name of your child/ren will be listed.
- Click on a name and click on Report Cards. The Report Cards section will expand.
- Click the Preview icon of the report card you wish to view.
- The report card appears in a new window.
If you need additional help, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.