- School Events
- AYM (Youth Group)
- Church News
- International Baccalaureate
- Mission Haiti
- Principal Cassidy's News & Notes
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
Feb 28th, 2019
We will hold winter conferences on Wednesday, March 20 and Thursday, March 21. These conferences are an important opportunity for teachers to gain insights about your child and to share with you the progress your child is making. If you are unable to attend but would like to have a phone conference with your child’s teacher, please feel free to contact them.
K – 5 Conferences:
PARENT, STUDENT, AND TEACHER CONFERENCES: The conferences for grades K - 5 involves all three – parent, student, and teacher – to come together with the common goal of reflecting on learning and set goals for the future. Students will prepare by identifying their strengths and areas for growth. They will attend and share this at the conference. Together, goals will be identified and discussion is focused on what the student has accomplished and what areas they can continue to grow. The focus is more about learning than about grades.
Middle School Conferences:
Each Parent-Teacher middle school conference is five minutes in length. We ask that you be mindful of the time. Teachers will have a sign-up sheet for a follow up phone call at their tables if you need additional time at the end of 5 minutes.
PLEASE NOTE: Extra time slots have been added for Mr. Nichols & Mr. Schild,, starting at 9am on both Wednesday and Thursday, and for Ms. Saluri and Mrs. Rogers on Thursday.
To complete the scheduling process, it is important that you sign up online by clicking on the following link. Please sign up by Friday, March 15. A conference will not be scheduled unless you request one by signing up online.
Please schedule one time slot per child, per teacher, if you have multiple children in middle school.
Here is how to schedule for multiple children:
- Select the teacher/s for child 1you need to conference with.
- Enter child’s name, your name and email address.
- PTCFast will send you an email confirmation with a link to your sign-up.
- Click on the link in the email to open your sign-up on the PTCFast website.
- Select the teacher/s for child 1and click on Submit.
- Select the time for the conference for child 1.
- For additional children, click on the link on the left:
- Enter the child’s information and click on Submit.
- You will be able to select a time for child 2.
- Repeat for additional children.
*You can navigate to a specific teacher by clicking on their name on the left.
We appreciate your time and look forward to sharing your child’s progress at our conferences. Thank you!