- School Events
- AYM (Youth Group)
- Church News
- International Baccalaureate
- Mission Haiti
- Principal Cassidy's News & Notes
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
Jul 1st, 2019
Annunciation School is a vibrant, Catholic school serving students from preschool through 8th grade. We are seeking a qualified, enthusiastic and passionate teacher to join our school community. The 5th grade teacher will be part of a collaborative team, helping create a positive, engaging environment for learning.
As an International Baccalaureate World School, Annunciation is looking for teachers who use inquiry instruction and student-focused activities to engage students in meaningful learning activities that meet the needs of a diverse group of students. We are seeking teachers who are faithful, open-minded, life-long learners and bring a global perspective to the learning experience. Collaboration with core teachers and specialists is critical to our success.
- Holds a valid Minnesota Teaching License.
- Follows the mission of Annunciation Catholic School.
- Utilizes multiple instructional techniques and innovative approaches to ensure student success and engagement.
- Develops and uses instructional material suitable for a wide range of learning styles.
- Incorporates technology into instruction and curriculum.
- Provides individual and group instruction designed to meet individual needs.
- Evaluates academic and social growth of students and keeps appropriate records and assessment data.
- Establishes and maintains standards of student and classroom management required to achieve effective participation in all activities without interfering with the atmosphere of class.
- Possesses an ability to communicate effectively with students, parents, and staff.
- Collaborates with colleagues to ensure student successes.
- Is a self- starter with the ability to take initiative and prioritize tasks.
- Provides opportunities for extra tutoring or support for students.
- Demonstrates a commitment to on-going professional development.
- Creates a Christ-like atmosphere in which the needs of the whole child are met.
To apply, email letter of interest, resume, copy of teaching license, and three letters of recommendation to:
Jen Renstrom at email@example.com
ATTN: Jennifer Cassidy
Submit applications by July 12, 2019
Position starts August 2019