- School Events
- AYM (Youth Group)
- Church News
- International Baccalaureate
- Principal Cassidy's News & Notes
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
Jul 7th, 2015
We welcome Father Brian Park as Annunciation’s new pastor. He joined us on Wednesday, July 1. Here are a few highlights about Father Brian Park:
• He was born and raised in Ft. Worth, TX.
• His parents, older brother, and younger sister all still live in Texas.
• He went to school at Texas A&M University—he is a HUGE College Football Fan.
• After graduating from college in 2003 He volunteered/worked for NET Ministries in West St. Paul for four years—he has a lot of Youth Ministry Experience.
• In 2007, he entered the St. Paul Seminary.
• He was Ordained in 2013—He has been the Associate and then Administrator at St. Charles Borromeo in St. Anthony.
• He is 34 years old.
• He is a member of the Companions of Christ and will be living at Our Lady of Grace, Edina with other members of the Companions of Christ.
• He loves Catholic Schools, and I am very happy that I am going to a parish with a thriving school!
• He loves being a priest, and is very excited about coming to Annunciation!
You have arrived at a wonderful parish with dynamic people involved in a hosts of activities and programs.