- School Events
- AYM (Youth Group)
- Church News
- International Baccalaureate
- Principal Cassidy's News & Notes
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
Sep 6th, 2018
SeptemberFest 2018 is just one week away...Please consider making a donation to this year’s SILENT AUCTION!
It takes our entire school and church community to make this event a success -- the auction is a key fundraising component of SeptemberFest and we need your help! This is the perfect opportunity to show your support for our school and parish community.
HOT donation ideas to consider:
- Tickets – Twins, Vikings, MN United Soccer, Gophers, Wild, Lynx, Movies, Theater
- Unique, one of a kind experiences (boat rides on the lake, timeshare options, cabin stays, brewery tours, etc)
- Themed baskets (culinary, wine + spirits, sports, pets, arts & crafts)
- Gift cards to neighborhood hot spots - restaurants and more!
- Host or cater a dinner party, brunch or happy hour
- Pie or cookie of the month club
- Handcrafted jewelry, knitting, artwork, quilts
- Collectibles (cards, toys, comics, movies, vintage figurines)
- Professional services
- Unopened gifts/toys or any unused/new gift cards
- Create your own basket or item! What would YOU bid on?
Deadline to turn in your auction items - Monday, September 10, 2018. Items can be dropped off at either the church or school offices.
THANK YOU to the families and individuals who have already committed to organizing baskets and packages, or have dropped offdonations. Your generosity is MUCH APPRECIATED!