- School Events
- AYM (Youth Group)
- Church News
- International Baccalaureate
- Principal Cassidy's News & Notes
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
Sep 16th, 2016
Instructional Assistant Positions – Annunciation Catholic School:
Annunciation Catholic School is seeking caring, passionate, hard-working people to join our team as Instructional Assistants in the elementary classrooms. The Instructional Assistants provide additional learning support for students and help create a faith-filled, positive environment for learning.
Job description includes:
- Working under the supervision of a teacher, the Instructional Assistant is responsible for assisting the classroom teacher in math and literacy instruction support and providing occasional supervision of the students.
- Responsibilities and duties are performed under the immediate supervision of licensed instructional personnel.
- Assist licensed staff in adapting and modifying lesson plans for students as needed.
- Monitor behavior and assist teacher in implementing positive behavior support plans as needed.
- Work with classroom teacher in communicating with families on a regular basis.
- Create and monitor communication log used with teachers/families.
- Attend meetings with families, students, and staff to provide additional support, as needed.
- Provide general student supervision.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the principal.
Hours: 8:30-10:45 Monday – Friday (school days only).
- Follows the mission of Annunciation Catholic School
- Collaborates well with others
- Takes direction well
- Has previous experience working with young children
- Literacy and math learning support experience preferred
- BA degree or additional schooling preferred
To apply, send letter of interest and resume to Jennifer Renstrom at email@example.com.