- School Events
- AYM (Youth Group)
- Church News
- International Baccalaureate
- Principal Cassidy's News & Notes
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
Sep 21st, 2016
Annunciation Catholic School is seeking caring, passionate, hard-working people to join our team as a learning support assistant. The learning support assistant works with our Learning Support Specialist to provide additional instruction and support in reading and math for students and helps create a faith-filled, positive environment for learning.
Job description includes:
- Work with individual or small groups of children to enhance reading and/or math skills.
- Instruct and assess students using a variety of methods and tools.
- Provide differentiated and/or other standards based instruction to students.
- Reinforce skills and knowledge.
- Plan and prepare instructional lessons.
- Implement instructional lessons.
- Review and maintain students’ assessments and records.
- Communicate frequently with parents/guardians via telephone, notes, email, newsletters, web site, conferences and special education staffing.
- Participate in parent meetings as scheduled throughout the year.
*Behavioral: (Include, but are not limited to):
- Be present during assigned hours
- Demonstrate effective, appropriate student-management skills.
- Maintain appropriate conduct in the classroom and throughout the campus.
- Maintain positive learning environment.
Perform other duties as assigned by the principal.
Hours: 8:30-2:30 - Two days per week (school days only).
- Follows the mission of Annunciation Catholic School
- Collaborates well with others
- Demonstrates independence and organizational skills
- Communicates well
- Has previous experience working with young children
- Literacy and math learning support training and experience preferred
- BA degree or additional schooling preferred
To apply, send letter of interest and resume to Jennifer Renstrom at email@example.com.