- School Events
- AYM (Youth Group)
- Church News
- International Baccalaureate
- Principal Cassidy's News & Notes
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
Mar 7th, 2019
At Annunciation, our goal is to create a safe and efficient procedure for drop-off and pick-up. If each person helps by following the procedure, we will have a faster and safer car pool line for students and families.
Please review the Student Drop-Off and Pick-Up Map and use your carpool number card for all pick-ups. This helps move the line along quicker.
A few notes of importance:
- Please DO NOT block the fire hydrant on the exiting (west) side of the lot. Emergency vehicles need access to the hydrant at all times.
- The car pool line is ONLY for parents dropping off or picking up students immediately. Once children are dropped off or picked up, please exit the car pool line. Do not park in the carpool line to retrieve your students from the playground area.
- Please wait at the END of the line and do not pull around to the front of the line.
- Always pull forward as far as possible for all drop-off and pick-ups.
- If you need to unbuckle children, get extra items out of the car, or take any extra time, please park and walk children to the entry area, using the crosswalk.
- All children MUST walk with an adult. No child can run through the carpool lines to the lot.
- Students waiting to be picked up must wait in the south foyer of the school. This area is supervised by teachers for this purpose. Students should not wait in the church foyer for pick up.
- All students must be picked up within 15-20 minutes of dismissal. If you need to pick up your child later on a regular basis, please contact Jeff Wisdom to arrange for extended care.
- Please do not drive down the alley between Harriet and Garfield when entering or exiting the parking lot.
- Please be patient and respectful of our neighbors and fellow parents/families and staff. We work hard to provide appropriate supervision and to move the carpool line as quickly as possible. By following the process, we can successfully clear the lot in adequate time.
Thank you for your assistance in creating a safe and efficient space for our students each day. We appreciate your help!