- School Events
- AYM (Youth Group)
- Church News
- International Baccalaureate
- Principal Cassidy's News & Notes
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
Aug 21st, 2017
APO is now coordinating the Box Tops Collection Program! Box tops can be dropped at school office or in collection bins in Church basement (now located by Restrooms).
You can send them in a variety of ways:
- Don't have much time? Just send them in any amount. They do expire so don't let them pile up.
- Your kids are into collecting them too? Great! Use a collection sheets and save us some time.
- Looking to save us ever more time? Sort Box Tops and make sure they are not expired.
- Place them in snack size baggies or envelopes of 50.
- Make sure to label them with "50" so we know you have already sorted them out.
- If you have extras just send those in separately and we'll add them to the pile.
November 1st and March 1st are our deadlines to submit for payouts that happen twice a year. Last year we made almost $1000!! Throughout the years at Annunciation the Box Tops Program has paid out more than $17,000 to us.
Get your kids involved; have them call grandparents, other relatives, and friends. This is an easy way for them to help the school earn free money:) For more information & special offers: http://www.boxtops4education.com.
*Also check out the Box Tops App, it has great offers & bonus Box Top points*
For questions about our school’s program contact: Christy McFadden: firstname.lastname@example.org