- School Events
- AYM (Youth Group)
- Church News
- International Baccalaureate
- Principal Cassidy's News & Notes
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
Dec 8th, 2017
The Reading Without Walls Challenge promotes diversity and opens readers' eyes to new ideas and experiences. Reading without walls is an inclusive way to spread appreciation and understanding for others - and to learn new and exciting things!
We are challenging ALL staff, students, and PARENTS to challenge themselves to read three books during the months of December and January.
- Read a book about someone who doesn't look or live like you.
- Read a book about a topic you don't know much about.
- Read a book in a format/genre you don't usually read.
After reading a challenge book, share one of the following responses:
- What changed, challenged or confirmed my thinking?
- How did the book make me feel?
- What did I learn from reading this book?
(Respone sheets are available in the Annunciation Library.)
Interested in creating your own home library? Here are some suggested titles.